Baba G’s is a London based Street food company. We have been on the ever growing Streetfood scene for the last 8 years. Baba G’s mixes well loved Indian street food with a very British twist. Baba G's prides itself on our vibrancy, building a following from our stand out aromas and bold menus. At Baba G’s our food always packs a punch. Baba G's history is formed from trading on markets, music festivals plus private and corporate catering. We have pretty much rocked up anywhere ready to trade. Whilst the well known Baba G van can still be seen around the streets of London, Baba G's setups are now turning into more permanent establishments.
This spring we are looking to take on some new dedicated enthusiastic & friendly crew members to help expand Baba G’s throughout the summer and beyond. Some of our staff have been with us since the beginning and it is important we find the right people/person out there to fit in and become part of the team. Baba G’s are looking for 4 different job roles.
1) Baba G's front of house
2) Baba G's KP
3) Baba G's chef
4) Baba G's shift manager
You must be based in London or have easy access to the city and surrounding boroughs. Hours are long with sometimes very late finishes, so you need to be able to get home! We have outlets in Pop Brixton and are part of Kerb Camden Lock market. Baba G's is excited to be opening a 3rd outlet in the city this spring.
We have a unique and strong brand Baba G’s which is an umbrella company for our leading brand “Bhangra burger “.
Skill sets Baba G’s is looking for
Baba G’s Chef/shift manager
- Great organisational skills,
- Ability to guide and manage a team
- Reliable extremely important
- Ability to keep cool and work under pressure
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a view to growing with the company
- Understanding of a working kitchen and good basic cooking skills
- Able to organising unit space, sort deliveries, load and unload using the FEFO guidelines.
- Technical skills for LPG gas,
- Basic health and safety
- Will need to have or pass NCASS level 2 food hygiene (can be arranged)
- Availability and flexibility ( hours can be long and weekend always included)
- Got to have banter communication is key in all areas of A Baba G manager
Baba G's Front of House Staff/ KP
- Great communication skills/ got to have banter
- Able to work under pressure of a busy service
- Flexible with good availability
- Attention to detail
- Quick learner able to take direction well
- Basic cooking skills a plus
- Ability to deal with long hours and late nights
We have a talented team we are proud of. Finding the right people is key. It is a fast paced environment, great fun hard work but ultimately rewarding, Baba G’s is constantly looking to expand and we need good people on board who believe in our brand, our vision and our future. if this is you please get in touch.
Please email Liz@bhangraburger.com with your CV and a quick blurb about yourself please make clear which role you are applying for.